Business Services » Payroll


Payroll Updates

Abernathy ISD Staff
Please access our new Employee Records Management System under the Staff link on our home page to submit the following changes:
 - report a change in address or phone number (Employee Information Update)
 - change your federal withholding on your paycheck (W-4)
 - change the bank account used for direct deposit (Authorization for Direct Deposit)

 To Log in , please go to  

Your username is: your e-mail address.

If you have forgotten your password, please click the "Forgot your password?" link at the bottom of the log in page to reset your password.

Once logged in, click Blank Docs at the top and select the appropriate form.